I just got into an accident several days ago, but I have been recovering. My arm hurts and swells less now. Too bad, no more drugs and tripping.
It will be a while before I can draw properly though...
Because of the several difficulties in pretty much every aspect of my life and development, I decided to put the project back to Flash, but the project is now using AS3. I just finished converting core components into modern and optimized code, as well as revamping the dialogue system. I'm researching how I can put a log of sorts. I'm still going for a Spring+Summer installment.
Aesthetics will be revamped as well. Originally, i'm going for bitmap-based, but i'll reserve that for other sprites. I'm also researching a way to use RGB-styled coloring for customizations, to optimize things. I'm sticking to 800x600, but still deciding if I would go 30 or 60 fps (i'm leaning on 30 for stability).
I guess that's all for now.